We were hoping for adventure on our little trip. Yesterday I was thinking “oh, this is fun.” Today, we hit ADVENTURE!
- When the sign says falling rocks, it isn’t joking!
- We got to see 3 pairs of deer amongst our 140 mile trip today.
- Did you know we have a Denmark Oregon and a Nashville Oregon?
- We stopped in little tiny Agness and got invited to a wedding reception/kegger.
- After building our house, I am fine with port-a-potties. Today, I got my first experience with an actual outhouse in Agness
- We had to travel a little over 10 miles on a bumpy gravel road which we did not anticipate (forest fires diverted our route a little)
- Last but not least, we had some serious downpour! I know it’s Oregon, however, usually this time of year is our hottest.
I got to end my night with a nice bubble bath and book in a very nice hotel.