Another rousing round of book lovers uniting! If reading is your thing and you want to join an online book club, join us.
This month’s questions:
- What are you currently reading? I am reading the Story Teller by Jodi Picoult. It is a story weaving a Holocaust survivor’s story with her grandaughter’s story, a SS guard’s story, and a man who seeks justice for the survivors. It is a great book, however very sad. Picoult has a way weaving the many character’s together and building the story.
- What are the last 5 books you bought? On the 4th of July we bought 2 paper grocery bags full of books for $2. We loaded them full of kid and adult books.
- Have you ever nicknames a person/thing after a character? My 9 year daughter’s name is Cozette, nuff said.
- If you could live in one book which one? Every time I pick up a book, I do. It is my way of escaping this crazy world. If I had to pick one, when I was younger I read the Mandie’s series. She was always going on adventures and lived back in the late 1800’s. An era I really like.
- Can you think of a book that taught you a lesson you have never forgotten? Does the Bible count? haha